Welcome at Banking Concepts AG. Since more than 20 years, we are an independent management consulting company for banks and financial service providers.
Our consulting activities are focusing on:
- Client taxation, client tax reporting and tax compliance
- Tax regulations (Withholding Tax, FATCA, AIA/OECD-CRS, US-QI, 871m, EUSD, etc.)
- Regulatory requirements (MIFID / FinSA, AML/VSB, PSD2 / Open Banking UK, RVB Accounting rules, etc.)
- Migration of core banking systems as well as making systems ready for transnational deployment (Avaloq, Olympic, etc.)
- End-to-end process analysis from a regulatory compliance point of view as well as cost management, including documentation and support for technical implementation
- Testing concepts, test case description, testing management and test execution
- Definition of requirements for modularization and company-wide standardized product and service catalogues, including price model conception
Additionally for German tax calculation and tax reporting (annual tax certificate, consolidated earnings statement) we cover the topic of WM-data (financial instrument information by WERTPAPIER-MITTEILUNGEN, Keppler, Lehrmann GmbH & Co. KG) with a comprehensive rule set to classify financial instruments, income data, corporate actions and investment fund data.
We are supporting your implementation by analysing the impact on your business model, defining respective requirements and IT specifications as well as supporting testing and quality assurance. Important for us is an ongoing knowledge transfer in order to enable your employees to get familiar with changes and to act on a compliant basis.
Our consultants have long time experiences in Financial Industry, Compliance, Auditing, Tax as well as setting up and carrying out respective trainings. Banking Concepts supports you in your home market as well as abroad. Our client reference list as well as several use cases you can find here.
by Michael Steiner
The adequacy of Swiss data protection law for the EU market will be reviewed in the first half of 2020. Whereas the relevant EU standard already exists (GDPR), the revision of the Swiss Data Protection Act is still under discussion.
by Luigi Benincasa
The “Model Mandatory Disclosure Rules for CRS Avoidance Arrangements and Opaque Offshore Structures” complement the CRS and improve the quality of the exchange of information in tax matters.